- Grad (mesto): Beograd
- Objavljeno: 12/09/2022 22:15
- Ističe: 99 days, 19 sati
Zadaci i aktivnosti
Lead .Net Architect
Location: Jakarta, Indonesia
You will work on the project for E-Taxation for the Republic of Indonesia based on an existing solution and tailor made for requirements which is supporting 1M simultaneous users in the beginning. More than 10 teams (~80 ppl) are working on it – globally: the majority are in Indonesia (architects and BAs/POs), 4 teams from Europe (Slovakia, Romania, Serbia).
• Minimum 5 years of experience of successfully participating in strategic and complex business application developments as development lead
• If you are outside of Indonesia – willing to relocate to Jakarta for the time of the project (relocation package is provided by the company)
• Excellent leadership skills as the position are all about managing 9 international development teams.
• Highly proficient in .NET and Angular
• Proficient in managing IT projects with Agile Scrum and Kanban methodologies
• Experience in working with dislocated teams in a global, multicultural environment
• Good understanding of heterogeneous IT environments and software development processes
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills in English
• Excellent organizational, decision making, and problem-solving skills
• Ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts
• Integrity, wiliness to deliver high quality, and high levels of commitment.
Engleski |Napredni nivo |Potrebno
• Direct the development team in the design, development, coding, testing, and debugging of ap-plications
• Lead entire development team, consisting of 3 Architects and 9 developments teams in multiple locations and time zones
• Design, build, and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements
• Plan and document technical specifications for features or system design
• Rapid prototype software development environments
• Strong involvement in the team’s day to day operations; advising engineers on how to advance technical workstreams
• Establish performance and scale testing benchmarks and come up with ways to measure it.
• Document software code and ensure that technical documentation i.e., configuration guides, install guides meet requirements.
Iskustvo u ovoj profesiji
Prijave na: email@example.com
Napomena: Obavezno naznaciti za koju se poziciju prijavljujete